Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kitchen Art...

When we moved into our current house 5 years ago, I bought 3 big frames, painted them in white and hung them on the kitchen walls. I then went shopping for all kinds of small and weird shaped kitchen utensils, and created some "kitchen art" ... The tricky part was attaching the utensils directly to the walls, but little nails and staples did the trick!

This one is named "Basketball Practice"... The arms are a little bit stuck to the body, but you still get the idea...


This is " Mother and Son in the Garden"... My 3 years old ( at the time) grand-daughter was very impressed by the wooden bosoms of the Mother...



and this one is "Peyton and George at Play"... Peyton is now in cats' heaven, but George is still her own mean self...




So this a view of the kitchen decor... I had a lot of fun creating those little scenes!
Visitors who see my kitchen think I am a little weird, I think... Oh well !...

No comments:

Post a Comment